- Owner/Captain: Paul Quintal – experience over 45 years as a USCG Licensed Captain.
- Vessel Name: LOBSTER TALES.
- Boat Specs: 45′ length, 40 ton, diesel powered.
- Passenger Capacity: USCG certified to carry 56 passengers (Chosen limit 50).
- Safety Equipment: Adult and Children’s life jackets, marine electronics.
- Seating: Upper and lower deck levels, walk-around bow Main Deck: Can be enclosed for cooler or rainy days. Heated if necessary Restrooms: 2 modern clean and fully equipped.
Would you like to ask us something?
- From the West: 495 or 195 to Rte. 44 East to Cape Cod Rte. 3, to Exit 6A, to Rte. 44 East.
- From the North: 3, Exit 6A to Rte. 44 East.
- From the South: 3, Exit 6 to Rte. 44 East.
Dock is located at the East End of Rte. 44, at 9 Town Wharf, Plymouth Massachusetts. The Plymouth Cruises/Lobster Tales ticket booth is located on Town Wharf across from the Tourist Visitor Information Center.