- Owner/Operator: Capt. Paul M. Quintal,
Over 40 years as a U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- Name of Boat: "LOBSTER TALES"
- Boat Specs: Length 45 foot, 40 ton, diesel powered
- U.S. Coast Guard certified to carry 56 passengers.
- Full compliance of safety equipment and electronics.
- Seating on two decks with walk-around bow.
- Main deck can be enclosed for protection against the weather.
- Heated cabin.
- Two clean, modern restrooms.
- Cruises sail rain or shine.
- Pirate T-Shirts, Bandanas, Swords & Flags are available for purchase.
- From the West: Rte. 495 or 195 to Rte. 44 East to Cape Cod Rte. 3 to Exit 6A to Rte. 44 East.
- From the North: Rte. 3, exit 6A to Rte. 44 East.
- From the South: Rte. 3, exit 6 to Rte. 44 East.
Dock is located at the East end of Rte. 44, 9 Town Wharf, Plymouth Massachusetts. The Plymouth Cruises/Lobster Tales ticket booth is on Town Wharf across from the Tourist/Visitor's Information Center.
- GPS: 9 Town Wharf, Plymouth, MA 02360
- Parking: Click on "Park Plymouth" logo for parking information
Home :: Pirate
Cruises :: Lobster Excursions :: Ice Cream Cruises :: Wine Tasting Cruises :: Sunset Cruises
Schedule/Calendar :: Photo Gallery :: Testimonials :: About Us/Directions :: Useful Links :: Gift Certificates :: Contact Us