About Us & Directions
- Owner/Operator: Capt. Paul M. Quintal,
Over 40 years as a U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- Vessel Name: LOBSTER TALES
- Boat Specs: Length 45 foot, 40 ton, diesel powered
- United States Coast Guard certified to carry 56 passengers.
- Full compliance of safety equipment, adult and childrens life jackets and electronics.
- Seating available on upper and lower deck levels with walk-around bow.
- Main deck area can be enclosed during cooler weather.
- Heated main cabin.
- Two clean/modern men and women restrooms.
- Cruises will sail rain or shine.
- Souveniers: Pirate T-Shirts, Skull Bandanas, Swords & Flags available for purchase.
- From the West: Rte. 495 or 195 to Rte. 44 East to Cape Cod Rte. 3, to Exit 6A, to Rte. 44 East.
- From the North: Rte. 3, Exit 6A to Rte. 44 East.
- From the South: Rte. 3, Exit 6 to Rte. 44 East.
- GPS Location: 9 Town Wharf, Plymouth, MA 02360
Dock is located at the East End of Rte. 44, 9 Town Wharf, Plymouth Massachusetts. The Plymouth Cruises/Lobster Tales ticket booth is on Town Wharf across from the Tourist Visitor's Information Center.
- Parking: Click on PARK PLYMOUTH Logo for parking information
- GPS: 9 Town Wharf, Plymouth, MA 02360
Home :: Pirate
Cruises :: Lobster Excursions :: Ice Cream Cruises :: Wine Tasting Cruises :: Sunset Cruises
Schedule/Calendar :: Photo Gallery :: Testimonials :: About Us/Directions :: Useful Links :: Gift Certificates :: Contact Us